What happens if you neglect your home’s exterior maintenance
- How dirty gutters and roof debris can reduce your home’s value.
- How mosquitoes could be breeding where you’d never suspect
- Mold and mildew: a pain to remove on your home’s exterior and patio surfaces
- Why you don’t look out of your windows as much as you used to
- PLUS, the solution for having worry-free maintenance for your home’s exterior
Sometimes there’s nothing more frustrating than home maintenance. Hours of effort spent between seasons. Scooping out gutters, cleaning windows and power washing your house and driveway. Another season passes and you’re having to mark a date to take care of those maintenance chores once again. Setting aside more time to scoop out old leaves from the gutter. Shopping for expensive tools or replacement window screens after you tried cleaning them.
But what happens if you neglect your home’s exterior?
The danger of dirty gutters
But the real problem is that clogged gutters cause water to build up near the roof. That exposes your roof to more moisture saturation than normal. Also, debris build up can damage shingles, flashing and protective barriers.
Have you noticed more mosquitos lately?
Mold, mildew and moss
Dirty windows are no delight to look at
Dirty windows can also become more difficult to operate. When dirt and dust collect inside the tracks, they cause more friction and jamming.
So it’s important to maintain your gutters, windows and your home’s exterior. But is that something you want to have to tackle on your own?
You don’t need to worry about maintenance chores anymore.
Sierra Vista Maintenance manages your gutter cleaning, window cleaning and pressure washing. We’re a family-owned and operated business. We keep your house’s exterior clean so you can preserve the value of your home and spend your time doing what you enjoy. We specialize in:
Why choose Sierra Vista Maintenance?
Why should you choose Sierra Vista Maintenance over other companies? Here’s why:
Why finding attentive home maintenance service is worth it
- You won’t have to pay for ladders and tools to clean your gutters. And you especially don’t have to risk paying for injuries due to a fall.
- You won’t have to buy expensive pressure washers which you may use only once or twice a year. Plus you won’t have to find a place to store it in the garage or worry about maintenance.
- Washing windows is the one maintenance service that doesn’t need expensive tools. But you still risk damaging your screens and scratching glass. Replacement windows and glass can be pricey.
Would you rather spend your money on a bunch of equipment you use? Do you want to take up your weekends to maintain your home’s exterior? Or would you rather save your time and money with a team you can trust?
We stand behind our workSierra Vista Maintenance aims to meet and exceed your expectations. If you're not satisfied with anything we've done for you, we will make it right at no cost or risk to you. Call (916) 844-2353
A special offer for you
- Annual gutter cleaning.
- Annual pressure washing of house exterior, driveway and patio.
- Window cleaning and window washing every six months.
With a subscription, you’ll never have to remember to clean your gutters, patio or windows again. We’ll notify and schedule a convenient time with you so that you can enjoy your clean home.